The 2016 Downtown Oxford Car Show was a huge success! With over 250 show cars, 50+ street vendors, and 4,800 attendees, a great time was had by all!
Watch the video, check out the photos, and let us know what you thought of the event!
First Friday Car Show
SEPTEMBER 2, 2016, 4:00 – 8:00 P.M.
Parking is on your own, as it is for other Downtown events. We suggest car pooling to reduce the amount of visitor vehicles. Luckily Oxford is very walkable. The short stroll to the event will be well worth it for all of the fun you will have!
Streets Close at 11:00am; Show Cars can begin parking at 2:00 P.M. (NO entry after 5:00 P.M.):
- Third Street from Summit Avenue to Chase Street
- Hodgson Street from Penn Avenue to Commerce Street
- Market Street from Fourth to Third Streets
- Lincoln Street from Fourth to Market Street (in front of Union Fire Company)
- Pine Street from N Third Street to Maple Street
- Lancaster Avenue from Pine to Second Street
- Locust Street from Third Street to Second Street
- Penn Avenue will be one-way from Hodgson Street to East Locust Street (northbound)
Additional road closures and detours are subject to change as needed by the authority of Oxford Police Department.
Route 472 is CLOSED at Mt. Vernon Street – DO NOT TAKE THE OXFORD 472 EXIT off Route 1. Proceed to Nottingham Exit (East Route 272/Christina Road), Left at second light (Old Baltimore Pike/Route 10). Registration begins at South Street (Sunoco).
Show Car Arrival Information
300 vehicle limit – first come, first parked!
- Pre-registered vehicles begin line-up at 2:00 P.M.
- All PARTICIPANTS must enter their vehicle via South Third Street (at South Street-Sunoco)
- If your check cleared – you are registered
- Your name is your registration
- Vehicles will be parked as they arrive – if you want to be with a buddy, please get in line with them